Thursday, April 19, 2007

BIG NEWS


I have a new job! I accepted a position at Dell Computer in Austin, TX! We are packing right now and will move next weekend! I have decided not to finish my Ph.D. at the University of Tennessee because I realized that career path was not a good fit for me. I'll be on an inside relationship sales team at the Round Rock campus, and my client set will include state and local government agencies, municipalities, etc. We are very excited about this move and my new job!

Kristen is feeling good and the new baby is another girl!

8 Comments:

At Thu Apr 19, 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

What in the world?!?!?! I tried calling you but got some lady named Ira? Obviously you don't have that cell phone number anymore. Give me a call or e-mail me your new phone number.

 
At Fri Apr 20, 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Jenny wrote...

What?!?!?!? I don't know what to say. Congrats on the new job!

Brett

 
At Fri Apr 20, 07:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Tell your wife to call me!!! =)
jenny

 
At Sun Apr 22, 08:00:00 PM, Blogger SteveA wrote...

Sorry I never got to meet you. We had attend the new Parkway Church of Christ. Hope you have fond memories of Knoxville and best of luck in Austin. I've traveled there on business and other reasons. Great place.

 
At Fri Apr 27, 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Kim wrote...

Hey Eli,
It's Kim Reaves. Do you remember me from Harding? I was a friend of Kristen's. We live in Austin and I am excited ya'll will be here too. You'll have to look us up when you move here. Congratulations on the baby girl. Tell Kristen hi!

 
At Tue May 01, 08:57:00 AM, Blogger James E. Miller wrote...

How was the first day on the job?

Hope the trek to Austin went OK.

 
At Wed May 02, 03:14:00 PM, Blogger Jason wrote...

Eli, I don't know if my email response was helpful to you at all. I hope it was--and I hope you received it.

Where are you guys living?

 
At Sun Jun 24, 10:01:00 PM, Blogger James E. Miller wrote...

Time for a new post.

How are things?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home