Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's Sunday night, and I've been in the library for several hours...more like four. It's dark outside now thanks to the clocks falling back; I'm sitting by a window on the top floor of John Hodges library and I can see Neyland Stadium and the flashing lights on top of the downtown buildings. I decided to take a slight mental break.

My mom came to visit this weekend and had a great time...she really came to see Meredith. Meredith took to her well, especially after mom gave her a Cabbage Patch fluffy dog, whom Meredith named Abby. Saturday afternoon, we went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. We did not do the corn maze, but we took a hayride to the pumpkin patch and took lots of pictures. Meredith is ready for Halloween...she will be a pumpkin. I'll be sure to post a picture this week.

Congrats to the Vols, Cardinals, and the other UT...I think they pulled it out over the Red Raiders.

If you're wondering what I'm studying right now, I'm presenting a theory on Tuesday. Not one that I made up, but one called the Social Cognitive Theory. If you like psychology, you've heard of it and its author Bandura. It's one of those theories that has endless componants. So, to say the least, this is not my favorite part of my studies. But if I make it through this week, I'll enjoy the LSU game on Saturday; I already have our tickets.

Back to the books...or articles, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home