Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's Tuesday and I'm continuing to study; at least I was until I started typing this entry. I'm starting to get into a groove trying to balence everything that's going on at school, church, and home. I'm enjoying my Ph.d. work, and I'm slowly figuring out what has to be done, and what can wait, and what may never get done. I'm teaching 24 students the skills of public speaking. They are mostly Freshmen, and mostly well behaved...actually, they are incredibly good students. The average incoming Freshmen GPA was something like 3.5 and an ACT score of 25 or above...something like that. I'm very impressed with their abilities, even the ones who hate public speaking.

Ok...back to reviewing this article called "Value and Digital Rights Managment: A Social Economics Appproach".

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 19, 03:12:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

Have you taught them the proper way to fumigate a room? It's important for Freshmen to know such details in case of a mysterious biological attack...

 
At Thu Sep 21, 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Matt wrote...

Hate to do this to you after the football loss on Saturday but UF has an average ACT around 27 our so...sorry I had to bring that up :) That just blew my mind when you are talking that many students. That is pretty phenominal as neither of those score are easy to get. Shows there is a lot of demand in and out of state for these schools.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home