Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Birthday

Well, today was my birthday & turned 29. One more year in my twenties. We went to eat tonight at Red Robbin, a hamburger joint that's great for kids because it's loud with lots of music and balloons...Meredith could yell and carry on all she wanted. I even got a free ice cream sunday; what a deal. Kristen's birthday is saturday, so it's a party for a few days in May. Meredith will be two years old on June 13; we're all pretty close together.

Overall it's been a great day. I'm ready for the weekend and ready for the summer. Kristen found a house in Knoxville on their visit last week, so we now have a place to land when we move at the end of the summer.

I think the city has gotten over the Spurs loss the other night. Sports radio has become less interesting and people feel like they can close the basketball notebook for another year (unless you want to root for any of the final four). As such, the summer can begin a few weeks early instead of waiting until June for the heart pounding games to come to a close.

2 Comments:

At Thu May 25, 11:35:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

I thought you were turning 30... Wow, you're just a young pup. For some reason I thought you were a few months older than me. I turned 29 back in January and my knees haven't gone out on me yet... so far.

Congrats on finding the house so soon. Cya.

 
At Fri May 26, 08:19:00 AM, Blogger Jenny wrote...

Happy Birthday Guys!

Brett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home