Friday, March 24, 2006

Elite Eight

The Tigers win may not have been as exciting or dramatic as wins by UCLA & Texas, but they are still one game away from the Final Four! Go Tigers.

My step-brother, Billy, is getting married tomorrow. I wish I could be in Memphis. He's been dating Kim for a long time now; I wish them the best!

The Church of Christ is in the news today, but the story is a tragedy. If you have not heard about the death of Matthew Winkler, click here, and pray for their friends, family, and congregation.

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 26, 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

Let's see... was Billy the guy that locked his legs while standing during your wedding and about passed out?! From your perspective you wouldn't have seen it but it was funny when he almost fell over. And then I had Carey getting sick behind me... It was quite an event!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home