Thursday, March 16, 2006

Party Time

We hosted a youth group cookout last night in our backyard. I was very encouraged by all the teens that attended and even brought friends! We had a great time together just relaxing and enjoying each other's fellowship. Oh, and also I had a Moon Bounce delivered to our backyard for the group's enjoyment. It was a big hit; it even had a small basketball goal on the inside. I grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and the teens ate on the back porch. I'm so thankful for my church and the youth group I'm blessed to minister to. They are all such great kids; I am honored to be in their lives. I just hope that the activities we do and the classes I teach and the conversations I have with them plant the seeds of faith so that God can always be near them.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 16, 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

Do you guys still live in the house that shares a property border with the church?

 
At Thu Mar 16, 07:41:00 PM, Blogger Eli Perkins wrote...

yes we do; just walk through the alley and you're there! It's a tough commute; gotta watch for dogs and brush as I walk to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home