Sunday, February 26, 2006

Reader's Digest

From the "All in a Day's Work" section of Reader's Digest, March 2006:

I heard the dog barking before he and his owner actually barreled into our vet practice. Spotting a training video we sell, the owner wisely decided to buy one.

"How does this work?" She asked, handing me a check, "Do I just have him watch this?"

I've been laughing about that little vignette all day! We receive Reader's Digest thanks to my in-laws, the Meredith's in Abilene, TX. Thanks!

Tomorrow (today, really) will be a full day of ministry life.

7:30 a.m. "gotta get the donuts"

8:30 a.m. praise team practice

9:30 a.m. teaching high school students how Jesus got angry but didn't sin (any ideas?)

10:30 a.m. lead worship

11:45 a.m. special small group leaders’ lunch at church

1:00-4:00 p.m. L.T.C. practices

5:00-6:30 p.m. Small Group Bible Study

....whew! I'm already tired. I'd better get some sleep.

God be with Christians around the world worshipping this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home