Monday, February 20, 2006

Oklahoma is the place to be?

I'm not so sure about that musical declaration, but I am traveling to that fair land today. Youth ministers from around TX, OK, CO, and KS are meeting on the campus of Oklahoma Christian to continue planning the OC Summer Camps. Zenith and Cornerstone are excellent camps for High School and Middle School students, respectively. I pray that the Lord will guide all the plans and great ideas we have so that teens will draw close to God this summer.

I leave this afternoon with Adam Copeland from Northside Church of Christ; the fam is staying home 'cause I'll be back Tuesday evening.

Little Meredith is now 20 months old and a fireball of activity, and we love her so much, but...does anyone know of a good babysitter?

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 22, 04:30:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

Mary and I would LOVE to watch Meredith. However, you'd have to bring her to Arkansas for us to watch her. Oh well, I've been wanting to see you guys for awhile now!

 
At Wed Mar 01, 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Jenny wrote...

Eli,
I saw your comment on Mike Cope's blog today and I thought I'd come check out if it was really the Eli we knew and low and behold it was! I hope you and Kristen are doing well. I can't believe we haven't seen you guys in so long. I thought after our enjoyable evening at your house a few months ago we'd all see more of each other. Time flies! I'll tell Brett to get in touch with Kristen to work something out! The reason I am commenting on this post is because we would LOVE to watch Meredith for you guys some time! I know we aren't in your part of town, but why don't y'all plan a date night up here in North SA and drop the little girl off at our house? Our boys would love the company!
Hope you see you all soon!
jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home