Monday, March 13, 2006

Sunday Match-Up?


Memphis, as a #1 seed, may have a tough road to the final four, including a possible Sunday opponent from neighboring Arkansas. Of course, the Hogs must prove themselves against a strong team, Bucknell...whoever they are? They're good, just not their name. Hopefully, Memphis can cruise past Oral Roberts (which sounds like a toothbrush) and battle again on Sunday for a spot in the Sweet Sixteen.

By the way, if anyone has tickets for the Dallas games, I'm only a few hours away! I'd love to go!

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 13, 07:06:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

The Bucknell mascot is the Bison. Notice I did not say Bison(s).

While at the gym this evening, I was watching ESPN and they were doing a preview of the Arkansas/Bucknell game. They showed the Bucknell logo with the word "Bison" below it. I know it's grammitically correct, but the word Bison just looks weird without an "s" behind it.

Thank you Harding, for making me have issues with grammer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home