Thursday, September 21, 2006

And finally, tomorrow is Friday. Even in a Ph.d. program, everything is due during the same week. I had 3 papers and a stats test due this week. But now it's all finished and I can relax until the next wave rolls in. Tomorrow I teach again about the importance of crafting a powerful introduction and conclusion to a speach. I know my students can't wait. Kristen is going on women's retreat this weekend, so I'll be chasing Meredith around by myself...should be exciting.

Tonight, we'll be watching the season premieres of The Office and Grey's Anatomy.

ep

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 10, 08:39:00 AM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

Just stopping by to say Hi. Love 'ya man. PS >> Don't think Mary and I are going to be able to go up to the UT, Arkansas game. Thanks for your offer to procure tix though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home