Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Due August 13

Our next little one is on the way! Kristen is due on August 13 with baby #2. We went to the doctor yesterday and saw a 3-D picture of him or her. It's amazing what you can see so early. The baby, which is only 4.5 cm long right now, was curled up resting, and it looked like she was resting her head on her hand. Kristen is doing well, and so is little Meredith. Although this morning I accidentally woke everyone up before I left for work. I was quietly opening the fridge when the magnetic singing barnyard on the front of the fridge came crashing to the floor echoing about the house. I held my breath, and then I heard the little whimper from Meredith's room...yup...she's up...no turning back. I tried to rock her back to sleep, but she's too smart for that, the day has begun.

9 Comments:

At Wed Jan 24, 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Jenny wrote...

wow! Congrats!

 
At Wed Jan 24, 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Jenny wrote...

and 8/13 will be Zach's 5th b-day

 
At Wed Jan 24, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Eli Perkins wrote...

Thanks. We're pretty excited!

 
At Wed Jan 24, 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

Hey Brother! I am so excited to hear that for you guys. I was hoping a few of our friends would wait around and have kids with us, but I guess Mary and I will instead opt to have a large pool of babysitters for our kiddos when the time comes.

 
At Wed Jan 24, 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Alyssa wrote...

Hi Eli! Please tell Kristen "Hi" for me... and how excited I am about Baby #2. Meredith is adorable...I know she will be a great Big Sister :)

Alyssa (Core) O'Rear

 
At Thu Jan 25, 08:38:00 AM, Blogger Chris Shelly wrote...

Hey Eli... Congrats on # 2. We are expecting our first on June 1st. I found you via Chad's Blog. I'll add you to my list.

 
At Fri Jan 26, 05:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Wow Eli! I'm so excited that you and Kristen are having your second child this year! That is so amazing!! I miss having you around, but I am loving OC! The weather, not so much. Too windy. Cold. But tolerable.

So, a big congratulations on your second child and the start of this new semester!

With Christ,
-Kristine Keyser

 
At Wed Mar 07, 10:45:00 PM, Blogger Marcia wrote...

Congrats!! That's great news and what a great blog of yours for me to stumble on.

marcia

 
At Mon Apr 16, 11:14:00 PM, Blogger Chad Gardner wrote...

So how's the family and the expectant mother doing these days?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home